This educational app for the iPad teaches students how to determine the meaning of a sentence when some of the information is missing. Students listen to or read a sentence and answer one of eight multiple-choice questions:
Quests will take students on four different adventures:
- Galaxy Patrol – Students travel to different planets in their spaceships.
- Fantasyland – Students hop around the board and collect jewels.
- Tin Men Toys – Students repair the broken robots, so they can keep making toys.
- Pirate's Cove – Students sail around the board in their ships and try to find hidden treasure.
- Up to 400 items
- Four entertaining learning activities
- Audio of all questions and answers for non-readers
- Text of each question and answer for early readers
- Feedback for correct and incorrect answers (optional)
- Select any or all packs of questions for game play
- Select any or all questions from each purchased pack
- Allows an unlimited number of students to play
- Manually or automatically advance to the next player
- Have answers read back to player
Data Tracking helps educators and parents:
- Keep track of data for all players
- View correct and incorrect student responses
- View player results for all the sessions at any time
- Examine student progress over time using graphs
- Email, print, and share session results