Eureka! Here is an interactive speech and language program that teaches 16 speech sounds and phonemic awareness...plus phonics! Webber Hear It! Say It! Learn It! has easy-to-follow scripted lessons with entertaining software to teach children to listen for and say the most frequently occurring speech sounds. After intensive speech sound training and auditory bombardment, the students learn the letters that represent each sound, how to recognize the letters in words, and how to write them.
The pre and posttests are excellent for progress monitoring. The interactive CD-ROM is an awesome motivator and reinforces the skills learned in the lessons. As an added bonus, the CD-ROM tracks data for an unlimited number of students and lets you print all the pages in the workbooks!
Webber Hear It! Say It! Learn It!
- Developed by SLPs and evidence-based
- 16 sounds and letters (B, F, M, T, G, P, D, K/C, H, V, N, W, L, S, R, J)
- Improves awareness of speech sounds before introducing written symbols (letters)
- Go from speech and language to early literacy
- Sound-loaded auditory bombardment stories for 16 sounds
- Core program activities to reinforce learning
- Positive reinforcement system for motivation
- Unlimited data tracking
- Combine research and practice with a practical program
- Book 1 - 168 pages to teach sounds and letters (B, F, M, T, G, P, D, and K/C)
- Book 2 - 196 pages to teach sounds and letters ( H, V, N, W, L, S, R, and J)
- Pretests, Posttests, and Midway Review
- Use as an RtI program
Webber Hear It! Say It! Learn It! Interactive Book-Software Program is compatible with SMART Board.
to view FAQs about Hear It! Say It! Learn It!
for an interview with Evelyn Klein, Jenny Roberts, & Adele Gerber, authors of Hear It! Say It! Learn It!