Photo Cues Flip-Book gives children the visual and auditory models they need to learn correct place, manner, and voicing for speech sound production. Each photo includes picture symbol reinforcers for young children and early readers.
Photo Cues Flip-Book features:
- Five sound sections, tabbed and color-coded by place of production.
- Instructions beginning with sounds made at the front
of the mouth and progressing to sounds made toward the back of the mouth: Bilabial, Dental, Alveolar, Palatal, and Velar.
- Sounds include: P, B, M, W, F, V, TH (voiced and voiceless), T, D, N, S, Z, L, SH, ZH (treasure),
CH, J, R, Y, K, and G.
- Photo cue pages (7" x 5 ½") for the child that include picture symbol reinforcers for each sound.
- Clinician's photo pages that include eliciting tips and techniques for each sound.
- Bonus Photo Cues DVD for students to watch and listen to sound productions in isolation, as well as in the initial, medial, and/or final position of words.